Since last Christmas, my family has anxiously awaited the arrival of the first grandbaby! Obviously we were so excited to meet this little bundle of joy, but I had absolutely NO idea just how stinking adorable she would be. I mean seriously people--is this not the most perfect little nugget of cuteness you have ever seen in your life? Yeah, that's my niece (aka my new BFF even though she has no idea who I am yet).
And this:
![]() |
| Emily Grace Newsome, born July 15th, 2013 |
Jesse had a conference in Houston a few weeks after she was born, so we made a trip to Houston to see my sister and brother-in-law and take in as much quality Emily time as possible. It was a wonderful few weeks filled with friends, family, and eating out :-) Needless to say we returned to Yuzhno with all sorts of goodies from the US--like Chex Mix and other holiday treats not sold in Russia.
Okay enough about us. Let's get real--you would rather just see more pictures like this:
![]() |
| I love her too! |
And this:




No comments:
Post a Comment